Enterprise Mobility + Security
Comprehensive, identity-driven protection
Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) is Microsoft’s comprehensive solution for IT and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) challenges. EMS is a cloud service that protects information by managing identities and access, mobile devices, and applications. UB Technology Innovations, Inc (UBTI) offers Enterprise Mobility Suite implementation services for firms with the following requirements:
- Users must be able to efficiently access particular applications on various devices.
- A common identity is required across on-premises Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and the cloud, with integrated capabilities for PC and mobile device management.
- Businesses need to protect their data, so they require an effective set of access control, encryption, and other data-protection capabilities.
Identity and access management
Microsoft Azure AD Premium delivers identity and access management from the cloud, in sync with your existing on-premises deployments:
- Cloud-based self-service password reset for your employees
- Group Management, including user self-service management of groups
- Group-based provisioning and access management for Software as a Service (SaaS) applications
- Reduce risk and support compliance requirements with comprehensive Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) options and more….
Mobile device and application management
Microsoft Intune provides mobile device management, mobile application management, and PC management capabilities from the cloud:
- Deliver mobile device and application management for Windows, Windows Phone, iOS, and Android platforms
- Maximize productivity with Intune-managed Office mobile apps
- Provide access to corporate resources on devices based upon enrollment and compliance policies and more….
Microsoft Azure AD Premium and Azure Rights Management can help protect your corporate assets:
- Deliver information protection in the cloud or in a hybrid model with your existing on-premises infrastructure
- Integrate information protection into your native applications with an easy-to-use software development kit (SDK)
Contact us today to learn more.